Maintenance Technician (plastic injection molding)
$24 - $35
Maintenance Technician (Plastic Injection Molding)
$24-35/hour (could go higher for the right candidate)
Our Willmar, MN plastic injection molding client is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to their M-F 1st shift operations (M-F 6am-2:30pm). The Maintenance Technician is responsible for conducting preventative and repair maintenance on machines and equipment throughout the facility.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Requires using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls
- Requires walking, bending or twisting, standing
- Requires working in various uncontrolled temperatures
- Requires working in cramped work spaces and getting into awkward positions
- Includes exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting or uncomfortable
- Requires making decisions that affect other people, the financial resources, and/or the image and reputation of the organization
- Opportunity to make decisions without supervision
- Requires meeting deadlines
- Includes responsibility for the health and safety of others
- Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment
- Control Panel Wiring Experience.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Collaborate with other workers to repair or move machines, machine parts, or equipment.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
- Lubricate or apply adhesives or other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment according to specified procedures.
- Conducts preventative maintenance as scheduled, e.g., oil changes, greasing, filters, etc.
- Performs basic electrical repairs, plumbing repairs, hydraulic repairs.
- Receives direction from the Facilities & Maintenance Manager and notifies him/her when more work is needed.
- Maintains the work area, machinery and tools in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Follows all safety procedures, rules and guidelines and notifies the Shift Supervisor of any existing or potential safety issues.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments or containers.
- Improves self in any way possible to enhance job performance.
- Promotes the Company, its Mission, Values, programs and achievements to the public and other employees.
- Identifies organizational problems and opportunities for improvement and brings solutions and suggestions to management’s attention.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields