New Hampton, IA
$22 - $38
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: New Hampton, Iowa
Job Summary of the Maintenance Technician: The Maintenance Technician position is responsible to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Job Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those.
Education & Experience of the Maintenance Technician:
- High school Diploma or GED required. Associates degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance a plus.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience with emphasis in hydraulic, pneumatic and industrial skill sets with some experience in PLC and HVAC.
- Any CNC programming, PLC programming experience a plus.
- Vacuum furnace experience a plus.
- National Career Readiness Certificate a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields