$28 - $33 / yr
Maintenance Technician – Night Shift
Our food manufacturing client is looking to hire a Maintenance Technician to their night shift operation (6pm-6am). This position performs process and production maintenance throughout the facility. Maintenance Technician’s responsibilities includes but not be limited to equipment breakdowns, installation and startups, process improvements, preventative/precision maintenance programs and continuous improvements activities i.e. increasing machine reliability and installation of facility capital investments.
- Ability to respond to production needs related to equipment.
- Disassemble, repair, replace, rebuild, and install mechanical equipment.
- Proficient knowledge, understanding and ability to replace belts, sheaves, chains, sprockets, and bearings.
- Understands lubrication standards and can install and adjust lubrication systems.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical fasteners, specifications, and installation.
- Utilize CMMS to support the maintenance function including review, execution, and documentation of scheduled/unscheduled work daily.
- Ability to diagnose and repair all mechanical power transmission equipment to original equipment manufacturer specification. Proficient knowledge of gear boxes, mechanical drives, variable speed applications, and motors.
- Experienced in hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to demonstrate electrical troubleshooting knowledge in motor control circuits, including use of a multimeter.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in industrial operations, plant operations, maintenance, utilities and/or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to do basic math
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields