- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and/or mechanical equipment in a large production environment.
- Install and/or modify production equipment per instructions
- Troubleshoot gearboxes, pumps, motors, etc.
- Read schematics and repair instructions.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ years multi-craft, mechanical or electrical technician experience
- SKILLS (for electrical roles): Experience with electrical power, PLC troubleshooting and electrical circuits
- SKILLS (for mechanical roles): Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic production equipment
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields