Bowling Green, KY
To assist maintenance in keeping the line running through their knowledge of the logic and their ability to troubleshoot the logic.
(This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position. Team members will be required to follow any other job related instructions or to perform other job duties requested by their leader)
- Know and understand “Our Client” Quality and Environmental policies.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Follows and supports and “Our Client”’s operating principles, including:
- “Our Client” Employee Charter – Operating under its principles by treating all team members equally, fairly and with dignity and respect.
- Abide by “OUR CLIENT” policies and procedures as described in the most current version of the Team Member Handbook.
- Open Door Policy – Solves issues with two-way, open and friendly communication.
- 5S – Maintains and promotes good housekeeping by following the philosophy “Everything has a place. Everything in its place”.
- Safety First – Obey the plant’s safety rules and procedures by wearing PPE at all times and immediately addressing all safety concerns. Promotes an environment where zero injuries are the expected standard.
- Promote MAFACT benchmarks to achieve World Class Manufacturing.
- Core values – Treat all team members equally, fairly, with dignity and respect without favoritism in accordance with company values.
- Attend and participate in Team, Department, Plant-wide and any other meetings as required.
- Conduct all activities in a professional manner and positive attitude with an emphasis on personal responsibility.
- Support the Controls Engineer with new and existing installation.
- Troubleshoot various manufacturing equipment.
- Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles.
- Troubleshoot ControlLogix/GuardLogix programs.
- Make modifications to existing equipment as required.
- Troubleshoot Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet and ControlNet, PROFIBUS and Pilz.
- Maintain FactoryTalk View Studio HMI projects.
- Assist in the troubleshooting of robots in both programming and electrical.
- Troubleshoot Beckhoff and twin-cat programs as well as drive training with maintenance technicians by sharing job knowledge.
- Responsible for supporting all controls related issues on shift and supporting multi-craft maintenance technicians.
- Troubleshoot electrical and program related events.
- Responsible for maintaining the electrical cabinet, prints being stored in cabinets, cabinet filtration, and wire routing in Panduit.
- Maintain wire storage for department.
These qualifications represent the minimum requirements of the position. Team members will be required to possess the ability and aptitudes to perform the duties proficiently.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; 2-year degree from a technical college or minimum of 5 years on-the-job training with heavy industrial manufacturing facility in skilled trade capacity preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Operate standard office equipment preferred
- General knowledge of industrial maintenance with an emphasis on electrical, mechanical or controls application
- Must have good mathematical and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Ability to use testing and troubleshooting equipment
- Must have a good understanding of rigging, cranes, etc.
- Must have a general knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Must be able to pay good attention to detail
- Must have a basic knowledge of drafting (blueprint reading, dimension drawings, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Quality of Work
- Team Player
- Office and General factory environment
- Able to be flexible in hours of work on short notice in order to meet internal/external customer requirements (scheduled and non-scheduled overtime shifts, etc.)
- Possible Shift Work
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, and occasional bending and stooping.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields