Maintenance Tech – Packaging ^
$70,000 - $75,000 / yr
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Indianapolis, IN – Production Plant Making Products
Perform work involving the Mechanical, Electrical and Fabrication skills to keep all production machines and support equipment in reliable repair. Duties involve repairing mechanical equipment, installing, aligning and the setup of new equipment along with adjustment of PLC’s, working with motor control systems in a 24/7 production facility.
Company has multiple plants across the US and needs a person to join their maintenance team in their production facility in the Indianapolis. This is a plant producing product with rotating equipment, gears, servo and PLC technology. The role is to work with the existing team to maintain, diagnose, install, repair and adjust the equipment on site so that it maintains production speed and quality standards.
Company is large, stable and produces critical products that make them essential during pandemic and going forward. They print and convert paper into folding cartons, think buying cough medicine and the box the bottle comes in. Excellent growth opportunity, great location and outstanding compensation, benefits and relocation package if needed they provide up to 7% matching 401k!
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, completing checklists.
- Use precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, machinery, and equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical problems, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Plan repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
- Submit part orders and repair reports.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields