Maintenance Supervisor 2nd shift
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR NIGHT SHIFT
To ensure uninterrupted continuity of facility, manufacturing, and support systems and processes throughout the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Represent company as a management team member, advancing the goals of Safety, Quality, and Productivity, in a food manufacturing environment.
- Review the ongoing efficiencies of manufacturing and support systems throughout the facility; make recommendations and implement improvements as necessary
- Coach team members in proper troubleshooting techniques, maintenance, and repair of plant systems
- Supervise team members overall job performance including overall job proficiency, adherence to company rules, policies and professional standards
- Coach team members to enable their professional advancement
- Support, monitor and expand Preventive/Predictive Maintenance throughout all facility systems and machinery
- Utilize CMMS system including work orders, purchase order, inventory control, and equipment history, in performing job tasks.
- Troubleshoot and repair controls systems including network problems associated with PC’s, PLC’s, and various man-machine interfaces
- Utilize an advanced skillset in troubleshooting electrical systems including power distribution, motor controls, variable speed controllers, servo controllers, and robotics.
- Utilize a thorough knowledge in troubleshooting automated packaging machinery operation.
- Utilize a thorough knowledge in troubleshooting various process equipment including pumps, valves, meters, and mixing equipment.
- Utilize a working knowledge in troubleshooting hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Utilize a working knowledge in troubleshooting typical facility support systems including steam, hot water, compressed air, and refrigeration.
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
- Other duties as assigned
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields