ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITIONS:
- Follow and enforce all plant safety rules and policies.
- Maintains and promotes good housekeeping by following the philosophy “Everything has a place. Everything in its place”.
- Safety First – Obey the plant’s safety rules and procedures by wearing PPE at all times and immediately addressing all safety concerns. Promotes an environment where zero injuries are the expected standard.
- Promote MAFACT benchmarks to achieve World Class Manufacturing.
- Core values – Treat all team members equally, fairly, with dignity and respect without favoritism in accordance with company values.
SUPERVISOR – CRADLES MAINTENANCE
- Attend and participate in Team, Department, Plant-wide and any other meetings as required.
- Follow and comply with all plant safety standards including LOTO
- Ensure daily pre-shift inspections are completed, conduct unplanned inspection audits on a weekly basis and planned inspection audits once a month
- Routinely make visual inspections of emergency evacuations routes correcting any safety concerns immediately
- Ensure weekly safety talks in pre-shift meetings are being conducted with team members signing safety training acknowledgement form
- Schedule, supervise, coordinate and direct the activities of skilled trade team members to ensure that production levels and quality standards are met
- Develop programs for record retention, continuous improvement, build standards and job training.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with all other departments as well as conduct all business activities in a professional manner
- Plan and direct the utilization of resources to achieve the most effective results
- Act on behalf of the Department Manager in their absence, likewise assume the full role of the Team Leader in their absence
- Follow and comply with all operational/procedures/policies as stated in the employee handbook, Environmental Health and Safety programs. Conduct performance / development reviews for team member performance, and cross train to maximize flexibility and coverage to accommodate vacations and absences
- Monitor and update training matrix for all team members ensuring all trades are provided required training to perform the job / role.
- Ensure compliance with Cradles department, company and customer quality standards and procedures.
- Promote, participate and implement Continuous Improvement activities as they are introduced such as 5S, PDCA’s and Standardized Work Procedures.
- Immediately investigate all accidents and injuries within 24 hours initiating the accident and injury investigation program resulting in implementation of corrective action
- Participate in hiring process by conducting interviews as required
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable federal, state and local regulations including all of “Our Client”safety standards
- Provide technical expertise as needed
- Mentor and support Team Leaders in providing timely job performance reviews to team members
- Provide timely coaching, counseling and feedback to Team Members through one-on-one sessions, performance evaluations, conduct team meetings and facilitate teambuilding endeavors
- Team Safety Talks.
- Utilize interactive management principles when implementing corrective discipline procedures in dealing with Team Members, encourage professional development to
- Schedule overtime as required to meet the business needs, weekends, holidays, shutdowns and assist in planning the weekly plan
- Assist with the set up and maintenance of TS16949 and Q1 requirements
- Track and maintain all employee circle of skills
- Ensure department KPI’s are met PM’s, CI, OA, Mean time to repair / Down Time
- Perform periodic Layer Process Audits as directed by management review.
- Maintain Cradles Maintenance controlled document process and update as needed.
- The Maintenance Supervisor coordinates manpower distribution, effective communication with other departments and external contacts resulting in supporting the production of quality products meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
SKILL (Ability to do the job)
- Strong technical background;
- Excellent automation / robotics equipment knowledge;
- Excellent maintenance knowledge regarding industrial automated facility equipment in an
automotive Class-A stampings and assemblies’ facility.
- Hands on maintenance experience
- Strong in root cause analysis and implementation of countermeasures
- Understanding of customer requirements
- Research methods, techniques and/or source information
- Preventative and Predictive Maintenance best practices.
- Ability to prioritize workload and establish goals and deadlines for self and team
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet departmental and “Our Client” needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to work in various locations within and outside the facility
- Must possess working knowledge and understanding of manufacturing equipment/stamping
process and tooling and its operation process and have good manufacturing background
- Must possess working knowledge and understanding of quality systems, standards and
- Must possess good human relations, leadership skills and maturity in judgment
- Able to operate and maintain all machinery and equipment in his/her assigned area
- Must have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
- lift a weight of 40 pounds; frequent bending, stooping and stretching; being able to stand for prolonged periods of time; and ability to walk for prolonged periods of time.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields