Reliability Engineer- Chemical Plant
Myrtle Beach, SC
$90,000 - $120,000 / yr
Join a global chemical manufacturer as the Maintenance/ Reliability Expert. Will provide site level direction to implement and manage preventative and predictive maintenance programs for multi-unit Chemical Production Operations.
— BS Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering Degree with 5+ years of experience in Maintenance/ Reliability Engineering in chemical, pulp & paper, refinery, or similar PSM plants.
— Requires solid background in CMMS, Preventive/ Predictive Maintenance Programs.
Expertise / competence in the following areas:
- Vibration analysis
- IR analysis of electrical components
- Various methods of NDT (non-destructive testing) for metal condition and thickness
- Oil / lubrication analysis
- Weld inspection (various methods)
- Ultrasonic testing
- Any other skills or knowledge of scientific / engineering methods or tools for evaluating equipment reliability
- Strong technical knowledge of general equipment types typical of a chemical plant (reactors, agitators, mechanical seals of various types, pumps, vacuum pumps, dryers, compressors, motors, etc.)
— ERP Systems – exp with Oracle, SAP or JDE
— Technical Knowledge to include: Reactors, Mixing Vessels, Dryers, Agitators, Pumps (Gear, centrifugal, diaphragm, positive displacement), Mechanical Seals
— Able to work in the USA without sponsorship, now or in the future.
— Provide effective Maintenance deliverables and costs; effective cost reports and performance; and project updates within and outside the site, including planning and implementing budget.
— Serve as Change agent and lead for site maintenance implementation initiatives and process excellence.
— Implement Preventive Maintenance Programs, including mechanical reliability utilizing RCA and other tools
— Manage Work Order analysis and backlog work orders
— Plan and execute Process Start-ups and Plant Shutdowns
— Vendor Management, Interpersonal relationship management
— Manage maintenance activities in safe and environmentally acceptable manner.
— Implement actions from SHE plan and ensure compliance.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields