Maintenance Manager ^ CTL
$60,000 - $81,000 / yr
Industrial Maintenance Manager
Production Plant Making Products
Perform work involving the Mechanical, Electrical and Fabrication skills to keep all production machines and support equipment in reliable repair. Duties involve repairing mechanical equipment, installing, aligning and the setup of new equipment along with adjustment of PLC’s, working with motor control systems in a 24/7 production facility.
* Provide direct supervision, technical direction, administrative management, and leadership in the maintenance and engineering areas under the direction of the Plant Manager.
* Responsible for the management of all equipment, site, and facility maintenance and utilities.
* Determines if maintenance activity will be done in house or by an outside contractor and obtains quotes and estimates costs for maintenance activities
* Requisitions materials and supplies such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts for maintenance activities
* Manages Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs and tracks machine information to analyze against KPIs
* Trains maintenance employees in methods, procedures, and use of equipment and work aids, such as blueprints, hand tools, and test equipment
* Observes maintenance employees in work area and examines tools and equipment to detect unsafe conditions or violations of safety rules.
* Recommends or initiates personnel actions and ensures policies are followed in such as performance reviews and corrective action* Oversees project planning for facility and process improvements.
* Participates in identifying hiring needs; employee selection and training.
Company has multiple plants across the US and needs a person to join their maintenance team in their production facility in North Carolina. This is a plant producing product with rotating equipment, gears, servo and PLC technology. The role is to work with the existing team to maintain, diagnose, install, repair and adjust the equipment on site so that it maintains production speed and quality standards.
Company is large, stable and produces critical products that make them essential during pandemic and going forward. They print and convert paper into folding cartons, think buying cough medicine and the box the bottle comes in. Excellent growth opportunity, great location and outstanding compensation, benefits and relocation package if needed they provide up to 7% matching 401k!
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, completing checklists.
- Use precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, machinery, and equipment.
- Diagnose mechanical problems, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Plan repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
- Submit part orders and repair reports.
- Tech School or college degree a plus but not necessary.
- Basic Electrical education/experience is helpful
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields