Maintenance and Reliability Engineer
St Louis, MO
What’s in it for you:
- They offer a real pension plan. Ability to work with multiple departments of the organization in a casual work environment.
- Along with qualifying for an attractive Pension Plan, you’ll have the opportunity to work within a family environment where everyone has each other’s back
- Live in a city of over 2 million people that has numerous attractions – the astounding Gateway Arch, the fresh Forest Park, the lively Delmar Loop, and much more
About the role:
Work at a production facility in St. Louis that develops and manufactures industrial additives in batches. This site has over 300 employees and is working on replacing and upgrading systems to modernize their facilities. They need someone that is mechanically focused working on maintenance and reliability procedures. In this role you’ll be leading the maintenance safety & environmental compliance initiatives as well the predictive & preventative programs. You will be providing overall support to the plant, being the liaison support between engineers & operational teams working on projects, repairing and installing equipment, and training other employees. The equipment that you’ll be working with are pumps, valves, heat exchangers, compressors, and PLC & DCS systems.
- B.S. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in chemicals, petrochemicals, refinery or closely related
- Experience with preventative or predicative maintenance
- Knowledge of Accolade and SAP softwares preferred
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields