New Hampton, IA
$22 - $38
Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
Location: New Hampton, Iowa
Job Summary of the Maintenance Electrician: The Maintenance Electrician performs a variety of functions related to electrical controls, equipment, and wiring in our industrial manufacturing plant. Work will involve testing, troubleshooting, installation, and repair of the electrical components.
Job Responsibilities of the Maintenance Electrician:
· Responsible for the timely development and implementation of new and used equipment, process improvement, and building enhancement.
· Ability to work with robotic automation.
· Create PLC programs and integration systems for new and used equipment.
· Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
· Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required fabrication and installation on equipment.
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and adjust when necessary.
· Perform PLC trouble shooting.
· Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Education & Experience of the Maintenance Electrician:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Associates degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Maintenance preferred. Journeyman degree a plus.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience.
- PLC programming experience a plus.
- Master Electrician a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields