Maintenance Automation Safety Manager – Plastics
As Maintenance Manager/EMS Coordinator you will be responsible for directing all daily machine and building maintenance activities, controlling spare parts inventories, administering comprehensive Preventive Maintenance and Machine Calibration Programs, and supporting mold maintenance activities as required. Environmental duties involving ISO 14000 requirements. Must have a strong background in plastics (injection molding processes), and proven ability in leading a team of 13 in maintenance, safety and automation.
· 10 years’ experience in injection molding processing and/or four-year degree in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering.
· Knowledge of molding automation and auxiliary equipment such as robotics, control systems and material handling, including raw materials, WIP and finished product.
· Strong skills in project management, budgeting, control, and cost justification.
· Knowledge of engineering and grad plastics processing and primary processing equipment such as molding presses and controls.
· Experience in areas of industrial engineering with knowledge of Labor/Time Study, DFM, SPC, and Production Monitoring Systems such as Matttec
· Experience with the operation and maintenance of a classified Clean Room with specific knowledge of GMP procedures, HVAC, and Data Acquisition.
· Must have comprehensive knowledge and thorough understanding of injection molding processes, machines, Robotics and auxiliary equipment.
· Proficient in reading and interpretation of documents such as blueprints, schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
· Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills; some knowledge of PC based computer software such as MS Word 6.0, Excel 5.0, and program management software.
· Proven leadership skills to develop a team approach that will ensure quality and productivity within the department.
· Knowledge of ISO standards, SPC, TQM, and GMP’s highly desirable.
LOCAL CANDIDATES STRONGLY ENCOURAGED or if you are moving to the area check this out!
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields