Shift: 1st Hours:7:00-4:30pm
Type: Full-Time Mode: Direct Placement
Our client is looking for a responsible Machinery Repairman/Maintenance. This is a Direct Placement with our Manufacturing client. To be considered for this role, you will need to have more than 2 years in this field.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and troubleshoots equipment to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Focus on electrical and CNC trouble shooting skills.
- Coordinates and participates in the setup, rigging, installation and startup of new equipment and machinery.
- Develop and maintain program and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Fabricate/design equipment to solve maintenance problems.
- Requires employee to be able to lift up to 60 lbs without assistance.
- The position also requires excessive standing, bending and climbing (ladders, lifts, machines etc).
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Two (2) to three (3) years of related experience and/or training.
- Must know computer numerical controls (CNCs) and (PLCs), Fanuc based controls.
- Must have a solid mechanical/electrical/electronic/CNC programing skils background with knowledge of CNC machines, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Be able to read and understand electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics.
- Assembly drawings for production machines.
- 5+ years CNC maintenance experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields