Litigation Billing Clerk
My cleint is currently seeking a Litigation Billing Clerk as part of the administrative team in their downtown Cleveland office. This position will be responsible for creating, revising and processing daily time charges. The information to create the time charges is retrieved from several sources such as an attorney’s calendar, telephone log, cell phone log, billing system (Intapp) and other tracking software.
- Track and enter all billable time on a daily basis as client information becomes available.
- Create pre-bill information for legal assistant and attorney review.
- Make revisions to bill based off of feedback from legal assistant and attorney.
- Proof read time prior to bills being submitted to accounting.
- Work with accounting to ensure all time is billed in a timely and accurate manor.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous law firm or service industry experience working within a billing department or legal assistant is preferable. Must be proficient in data entry and knowledgeable with basic computer applications and is very detail oriented and organized.
Our client offers an outstanding benefit package with includes: medical/dental, 401(k) with employer contribution, life insurance, short and long term disability plans, and a generous paid time off policy. Currently on a hybrid work schedule.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields