Staten Island, NY
A highly respected law firm has a need for an experienced Associate to join their well-established litigation team.
The associate will work on a wide array of litigation matters including real estate, banking & finance, mortgages, appeals, and general business disputes. Trial Experience is strongly preferred! New York bar admission required.
- Strong verbal and written communications..
- A commitment to client service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger collaborative team
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Benefits working at this firm:
The firm offers exceptional career opportunities in an environment that is challenging and rewarding. Their employees enjoy a competitive benefits package and a dynamic and diverse environment in which they can build a long and fruitful career and reap the rewards of their success.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Generous bonuses
- Paid time-off/ vacation days
- Paid parental leave
- Professional Development Benefits
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields