Licensed Professional Civil Engineer
Shelby Township, MI
$70,000 - $120,000 / yr
We are a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm. We specialize in private development of residential, commercial and industrial projects. Most of our projects start out with the preparation of Boundary and Topographic Surveys. We spearhead the site plan submittal package, engineering plans, construction staking, asbuilts, easement documents, and condominium plans to name a few of the major segments of work.
Position: Licensed Engineer in the State of Michigan
The ideal candidate for this position is a graduate with a degree in Civil Engineering as well as a State of Michigan Professional Engineer’s license. Initially, you will be working on the preparation of surveys and engineering plans. You will be responsible for the design work on new developments. Proficiency in AutoCAD or other computer aided drafting software is necessary. Knowledge of common office software is a must. We work on a wide array of projects. Everything from Residential homes, Restaurants, Commercial buildings, and large Industrial buildings. There may be an opportunity for applicants to work in the field doing construction staking and survey work. Field work is dependent on applicants experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Managing and coordinating projects with multiple team members
Perform survey computations, review field notes and cut sheets
Prepare plot plans for new homes, topographic surveys, engineering plans, asbuilt plans, etc.
Review contract documents and communicate with client and governmental agencies.
Why join the team?
· With employment you are eligible to receive healthcare benefits, a very competitive rate of pay, and company-paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
· We believe in furthering education and skill sets for all employees. Therefore, company paid certifications, workshops, and tests are available. In addition, you will receive training in all aspects of community development in order to diversify your skill set.
· Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses for exceptional workmanship and dedication.
· Medical and Dental Plans
· Life Insurance
· Short Term and Long Term Disability Income
· 401(k) Plan with company match
· Flexible work scheduling
· Business casual dress
· Learning and professional development opportunities
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields