Lead Systems Engineer – Ground Vehicles and Robotics
Sterling Heights, MI
$110,000 - $195,000 / yr
- Due to the sensitivity of customer-related requirements, U.S.Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in related engineering or science discipline
- 12 years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance.
- Demonstrated experience with military electronics systems, subsystem and system-level testing and integration, and leadership responsibilities in a large project or effort.
- Experience with Deterministic and Non-Deterministic Data Bus Architectures, i.e., CAN Bus, Ethernet, etc.
- Ability to perform Functional Decomposition and Capability Development methods to develop new architectures.
- Experience in Model Based Systems Engineering such as SysML UML, DoDAF, and UPDM.
- Integrate and develop data networks that cross multiple layers of information security (Classified/Unclassifed).
- Develop and execute system-level project plans.
- Experience with requirements management tools such as IBM Rational Doors.
- Proficient in communicating with technical engineering managers, system/software architects, software developers, and non-technical program managers, end users, and military leadership.
- Desired Skills:
- Process development and improvement management (CMMI).
- Knowledge of legacy military hardware and software systems.
- Familiarity with Time Sensitive Network.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields