Lead NPI Hardware Engineer
- Work with Program Management and customers to understand customer’s technical requirements
- Act as the internal process driver for the hardware team
- Must have a solid understanding of electronic circuits and designs
- Work with design engineers to solve technical issues and ensure technical deliverables are met in time.
- Interface with external vendors and internal hardware, mechanical, power, thermal, manufacturing and software engineers to review requirements.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and root cause of system failures and isolate the components/failure scenarios while working with internal & external stakeholders
- Manage hardware, characterization and requirement during the NPI development phase and into production.
- Verify and validate product to meet the product specification and requirement
- Manage and guide the transition of NPI Products into production
- After product release, continue to manage engineering responsibilities for the system, hardware, and production processes
- BS, MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with a minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- Strong background in analog and digital circuit development through the full development life-cycle.
- RF experience is a strong plus
- Experience with prototyping solutions
- Demonstrated skills in problem-solving, communication skills, collaboration between global cross-functional teams, and following products into manufacturing.
- Good organizational skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take direction on high-level objectives and create/execute project plans
Location: Henderson, NV
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: No. US Citizens or Green Card Only
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields