Lead Mammography Technologist
$38 - $47
Live and Work in the beautiful Lake County, Illinois!
Come to work, stay and play! Lake County is home to more than you could ever find time to do! There boating, fishing, hunting, hiking and so much more! 1 hour from Chicago and within an easy drive Illinois Beach Park, Six Flags Great America and numerous forest preserves.
POSITION PURPOSE: The Mammography Technologist performs diagnostic mammography procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their mammogram. Participates in maintaining positive department patient flow.
· High school graduate or GED equivalent.
· Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology: either college affiliated, or hospital trained.
· Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in radiography and registered/board eligible in mammography.
· 3-to-5 year mammography experience preferred.
· Maintain current BLS certification, (within 60 days from hire)
· Thorough understanding of breast anatomy, positioning.
· Flexible. Able to adjust schedule as patient flow and activity occur.
Job Types: Perm Full-time, Perm Part-time, Contract
Pay: $38.50 – $47.76 per hour Full/or Part Time
$65.00- $70.00 per hour Contract 13-to-36 weeks with options to extend
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No travel
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lake County: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Mammography Certification (Preferred)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields