Lead Maintenance Technician / Nights
$52,000 - $72,000 / yr
LEAD MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN / NIGHTS
$52K-72K + Full Benefits + Shift Differential (1$) + OT
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
- Education Assistance
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Parental Leave
Shifts Available and Hours: Nights – OEO – 6pm to 6am
Shift Premium: Night Shift- $1.00/hour extra
- Set up and operate all maintenance equipment.
- Perform all electrical and mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance activities on production equipment to ensure customer shipments are met on time.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on production equipment and lift trucks as directed.
- Ensure PM schedule is being met and all projects are completed on time by working with production and scheduling to complete jobs.
- Make repairs to production equipment and the building via work orders, as requested by management, supervisors, and production employees.
- Research and request spare parts.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in manufacturing environment required.
- Technical degree or equivalent technical training is required
- Knowledge of robotic controls and programming is required
- Fanuc, Motoman, and ABB Robot experience preferred.
- Must have the capability to troubleshoot ladder logic.
- ABB, CNC and AB PLC experience preferred
- The ability to perform electrical repairs on production equipment and the capability of working from prints and instructions when performing electrical installations and repairs required.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic operated machinery, equipment, and systems preferred.
- Experience with VFD’s preferred.
- Prior experience working with various maintenance tools is required.
- Physical, Functional, and Technical Knowledge goes here
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields