The facility is the largest healthcare provider in its six-county region of southeastern Ohio, which includes Muskingum, Morgan, Perry, Coshocton, Noble and Guernsey counties.
Some of the services include open-heart surgery, trauma care, a Level II special care.
The ideal candidate will provide supervision for designated area of the laboratory, ensure regulatory requirements are met, and implement process change improvements that continue to enhance clinical excellence. Will be a positive influence, committed to improving the performance of the workgroup and the organization as a whole.
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintains knowledge of laboratory tests and annually evaluate test menu for growth opportunity.
- Scope of responsibility may include oversight of daily operations, direct management of quality control programs, employee competency assessments, implementation of new test platforms, assistance with capitol and operating budget.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of CAP and CLIA regulatory requirements for clinical laboratory.
- Maintains knowledge and assists the organization in complying with all regulatory agencies including HFAP, OSHA, and HIPPA.
- Maintain knowledge of employee performance review document.
- May provide assistance to coordinate employee absence events.
- Oversight management of projects assigned by manager or director.
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- Transfusion Service – Baccalaureate degree, MT(ASCP) or equivalent and fours years of experience (one of which is in transfusion medicine). Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology – Baccalaureate degree, MT(ASCP) or equivalent and two years of experience.
- Pathology (HT-ASCP), Phlebotomy – Associates degree and two years of clinical laboratory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, facilitation, conflict resolution, and investigative skills.
- Demonstrated excellence with listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to develop and encourage employee behaviors congruent with the Genesis mission statement.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a complex and changing work environment.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields