Key Account Development Manager
As Key Account Development Manager, you will develop and manage key accounts in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry throughout the Americas. You identify business opportunities at key accounts and create a shared vision which aligns with our client’s needs and business goals. Six figure salary plus bonus.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing new and managing current international and national key accounts
- Building and maintaining client relationships at every level of the organization
- Discovering and exploring business opportunities, developing solutions across the entire portfolio
- Negotiations of agreements on global, and national levels
Skills and qualifications you will need
- Business acumen, problem solving and ability to build strong, and strategic customer relations at every level
- A background in Chemistry, Life or Pharmaceutical Sciences combined with business is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in capital equipment sales in the pharmaceutical or life-science market
- Ability to travel up to 60% throughout the US, Canada and south America. (Most travel in USA)
- Fluency in Spanish is strongly preferred
- Remote working may be possible for the experienced candidate.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields