Junior Web Developer
New York, NY
We are recruiting for a Junior .NET Developer position for our client in midtown Manhattan (10018). This is a hybrid, full-time employee role. Experience with Microsoft .NET, Angular and React are highly preferred. This position will be participating in all phases of application development such as performing analysis, design, programming, and software evaluation.
- This position will be involved in a full software development cycle including coding, debugging, testing, and documentation using .NET, C#, SQL Server technologies and open‐source technologies like Angular or React.
- This position will also be involved in developing and documenting reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) or Crystal Report.
- Supporting in‐house developed applications as well as third party web and desktop applications.
- Developing Apps / forms solutions in Office 365 environments
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Require Bachelor’s in computer science or information technology.
- Should be aware of computer applications fundamentals
- 1+ years of experience or knowledge in .Net programming ,.Net core, C#, and ASP.net with SQL back‐end, APIs development, Angualr / React is a plus.
- Knowledge of n‐tier architectures like UI (User Interface), Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer and SQL Procedures is a plus.
- Hands on knowledge on report development using SSRS or Crystal Report
- Hands on knowledge on Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Web Server (IIS), Visual Studio Code or Atom.
Please note: This position is not open to 3rd party c2c agencies. No visa sponsorship provided. All applicants must have permanent US work authorization and not require sponsorship now or in the future. Locals/daily commuting distance preferred.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields