Entry-level Geologist or Geological Engineer – St. Louis
Saint Louis, MO
We are Recruiting for a Entry Level Geologist or Geological Engineer for St. Louis.
Here’s a snapshot of what you would do in this role:
- Perform geotechnical explorations; planning, field reconnaissance, coordination and supervision of subcontractors, supervision of field testing and data collection.
- Develop geo-material design parameters, conduct modeling/analysis and design, and perform calculations.
- Perform complex geotechnical engineering calculations, utilize computer software for analysis and design, and work efficiently with other team members for project completion.
- Prepare geotechnical reports, specifications, details, and construction plans.
What We’re Looking For
We feel the following qualifications would set you up for success in this role:
- 0-4 Experience working on Geological or Geological Engineering Projects.
- Experience with MS Office Suite preferred.
- Experience with geotechnical design software packages such as GeoStudio is a Plus!
- Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts to engineers, clients, and/or public stakeholders.
- Must be able to write technical reports.
- Must be able to build effective relationships with internal and external client bases.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member to problem solve and learn new technical skills.
- Interest in experiencing a variety of assignments is important.
- 0-4+ years of Geological Engineering experience is desirable.
- Passed the Fundamentals of Geology Exam
- Master’s degree in Geological Engineering is desirable.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields