New Iberia Area, LA
Position: Project Manager
Location: New Iberia /Lafayette, LA Area
Compensation: Salary Range $90,000 +/- based upon experience plus Annual Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Retirement & Relocation Package
POSITION SUMMARY: The Project Manager is to develop and install the capital aspects of assigned projects. The position will execute capital projects to meet scope, cost, and schedule and ensure suitability for purpose while meeting safety standards and completing agreed deliverables.
- Projects are executed with a high regard for safety during design and construction.
- Projects completed within approved budgets.
- Projects completed within negotiated schedules.
- Project scopes are clearly defined/developed, negotiated and completed with agreed deliverables.
- Engineering contractors are managed to obtain complete, accurate design and specification packages for bidding and construction.
- Construction contractors are manager to ensure safe, quality, on-time and on budget project execution.
- Project status reports are filed to measure progress to completion.
- Projects follow chemical industry Process Hazard Analysis requirements, Management of Change, Design Safety Review, and Pre-Startup Safety Review processes.
- Capital projects 6-phase methodology followed and completed to full CMS compliance.
- Project files are developed and all documentation is maintained.
- Projects follow the defined elements of Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Lessons Learned and Best Practices are communicated
- BS Degree in Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical)
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing large projects, in a chemical or related industry or at an engineering management company.
- Prior chemical plant experience preferred
- Site supervision in a construction environment.
- High level of proficiency with project controls (cost & schedule) programs.
- Strong software understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Microsoft Project and AutoCAD.
- Strong understanding of cost accounting methods and systems
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields