JS-(017-22) Regional Sales Manager
$125,000 - $145,000 / yr
Company: Global Leader in Activated Carbon
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Territory: FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, PA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, CT
Location: Remote Home Office within Territory
Compensation: Salary Range $125,000-$145,000 plus Annual Bonus 15%
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Vehicle Allowance and Retirement Package
Position Summary: Our Client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to manage sales in Eastern/Southeastern US territory, selling their products to generate and achieve all sales and profit metrics. We are seeking a fully qualified and experienced sales professional handling high volume and/or complex accounts. Ideal candidate understands supply chain challenges, comes from a distributor selling chemicals, sold consumables with repeat business to chemical companies This RSM will work from their remote home office and reside within the territory.
- Manages the sales territory and sells their products, generating target levels of revenue, volume, margins, and days outstanding from customer base. Develops volume and revenue forecasts, sales plans and strategies for achieving desired results.
- Drive both current and future value for the company by building a shared understanding of the individual customer and overall portfolio profitability and focus on opportunities where they can differentiate itself at the interface with the customer.
- Effectively communicates and negotiates complex sales contracts with customers. Educates customers on new products and product enhancements; articulates and presents product features and benefits.
- Identifies new market opportunities as well as target builds; seeks out competitive information. Establishes and maintains processes that ensure accurate budget and forecast information for the business.
- Leads the company’s efforts to establish levels of excellence in sales and distributor management and customer service.
- Provides leadership that assists management in setting strategic initiatives and programs to achieve corporate strategies.
- May provide technical guidance and leadership to other representatives in the area.
- Consistent use of Salesforce.com for maintaining up to date “living documents”.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA desirable.
- 7+ years of chemical industry sales experience.
- Direct selling business to business and through distributors is a plus.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- Technical Excellence: Knowledgeable about company’s technical capabilities, the applications in which they perform and how they complement performance in the customers’ applications.
- Commercial Skills: Knowledgeable of the markets and applications in which our products add value, and able to effectively capture the value.
- Communications & Presentation Skills: Ability to effectively engage in verbal and written communications that are timely, direct, concise, clear and relevant and delivered with appropriate style and tone.
- Customer Relationship Management: Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with customers to enable execution of company’s strategic goals; sees the management of the overall customer relationship as a key component of the role.
- Results Driven: Takes ownership and responsibility for achieving a desired result. Planning, organizing, prioritizing and monitoring to ensure the attainment of business objectives.
- Business Acumen: Knowledgeable about all functional elements that are important for business profitability and able to ‘talk business’ at high levels.
- New Opportunity Advancement: Ability to utilize knowledge of company’s capabilities to develop, recognize and advance opportunities where the company can provide solutions to customer needs and obtain new business objectives.
- Creative Problem Solving: Apply analytical thinking to identify potential solutions to problems; is able to be innovative in identifying new solutions.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields