JDE World Solutions Architect
$120,000 - $130,000 / yr
The JDE Solutions Architect provides technical leadership over Oracle JD Edwards World ERP system, providing functional support to global users, fully implementing platform features, and working strategically with internal subject matter experts to evolve internal business processes.
This position takes full ownership of the JDE World platform architecture, working with both internal and external JDE resources to support existing functionality, customizations, and to deliver solutions that adds value to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of process objectives. The Solutions Architect works with subject matter experts to define business requirements, actions software implementation across internal and external technical resources, tests software releases, manages change, and drives efficient technical solutions into place.
- Provides first line technical support, responding to services requests, and helping direct the work of other JDE technical resources.
- Directs the implementation of MRP, DRP, Forecasting, and other standard JDE modules, working directly with global planning teams to deliver platform efficiencies and eliminate manual waste.
- Acts as the knowledge leader in supporting all aspects of the JDE platform, including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Finance/GL, Inventory Management, Logistics, Routers, and other manufacturing functions.
- Acts as the JDE liaison to department managers and end-users, facilitating end-user testing, generating training materials, and conducting functional demonstrations as needed. Position is responsible for standard training content hosted in training management platform.
- Supports platform customizations including estimating/quotation automation, advanced pricing, and other home-grown modules.
- Supports EDI interfaces and the daily processing of EDI information across demand management activities.
- Direct and support s upgrade to A.9.4, developing test plans, and working with internal teams on test plan execution.
- Work with internal SQL technical resources in the continued conversion of custom JDE reports and World Writer (WW) reports to standard SQL reporting using SQL data warehouse.
- Support suite of technologies integrated to JDE, evaluating and implementing new integrated technologies as needed to drive platform efficiencies and increased end user productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in software support and technical implementation.
- 10+ years’ experience providing technical and functional support of the Oracle JDE World platform.
- Specific knowledge and strong expertise in implementing JDE World MRP and forecast demand features.
- 5+ years’ experience in documenting business requirements, technical writing, and delivering project documentation related to ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills, interfacing well with internal customers at all levels of the organization.
- Strong degree of independence in working with stakeholders to define and document requirements, conducting/leading meetings, and developing consensus among diverse stakeholders representing disparate product lines across global site locations.
- Strong planning, and organization, and the ability to document work breakdowns, breaking large/complex requirements into logical phases/steps in delivering system functionality.
- Effective communication of plan and progress with project stakeholders and senior leadership, and in building effective end-user relationships.
- Knowledge/experience working in manufacturing sector highly preferred.
- Experience working in controlled environments subject to major industry standards such as IATF, ISO/AS9100, etc.
- Ability to travel, unrestricted, to all facilities domestic and abroad.
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- ESOP Pension
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields