JDE Order to Cash Business analyst
$110,000 - $130,000 / yr
This position is located about 30 minutes outside Indianapolis and requires you to be onsite at least three days a week due to the nature of their business.
The IT Business Analyst position will be responsible for the day-to-day Administration of JDE and the partnership with each function to create a robust user experience, it will lead integration projects supporting the IT road map, and will be the conduit between the client and our Corporate IT partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all local aspects of JDE E1 9.2 implementation and application support
- Serve as a conduit between the user community and the development team by defining business requirements and developing functional/technical specifications
- Act as a subject matter expert in finance, distribution and manufacturing modules in JD Edwards by performing design, configuration, testing, and training
- Identify opportunities to streamline and optimize business processes through better use of existing system capabilities
- Assist with project management activities on other initiatives by organizing work assignments, establishing deadlines, and monitoring progress
- Communicating regularly with all levels of staff to ensure constant communication and delivery of user and business needs
- JD Edwards Enterprise One implementation/upgrade and analysis experience.
5 to 10 years preferred.
- Project management experience in leading large projects ($500K+). Experience using formal project software like: Microsoft Project. PMP preferred
- Background and understanding of processes and unique issues of manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of standard reporting and query tools
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- JD Edwards programming experience is a plus (CNC, OMW, Orchestrator)
- Ability to solve problems, consider alternatives before making decisions, display intuitive judgment, timeliness in making recommendations and decisions
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage competing priorities
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Accounting/Finance or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Project Management/JDE Experience
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields