JDE Business analyst – Manufacturing accounting
Houston, TX 77002, TX
$120,000 - $140,000 / yr
• Provide vision, leadership and drive the processes changes and improvements within the financial functions.
• Participate in strategy planning activities, and be the functional leader in the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, and testing for all financial system enhancements and changes.
• Work closely with the BU’s functional representatives in the development of simplified/lean process improvements or operating practices which best utilize the systems to improve quality; increase productivity; and supports business goals.
• Develop peer, cross-functional & cross-BU relationships to maximize best practice sharing & team effectiveness.
• Responsible for the timely completion of project tasks and activities within functional area by directing activities of others as well as maintaining individual project responsibilities.
• Responsible for the development of the functional training and coordinating the on-going functional support, including, but not limited to the development of BU “super users”.
• Act as the functional change agent by creating a sense of purpose to meet the goals of the business & leading by example.
• Own issue / risk identification, escalation, resolution and communication with the project team and functional management including BU functional leaders.
• Assure conformance to system architecture, methods, standards & practices & promote their creation.
• Analyze the BU’s competitive position in the use of technology in relation to industry best practices.
• Prepare, present & review overall plans, status reviews and reports as required by project and with BU responsible.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Systems.
• 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment, automotive experience a plus.
• 5+ years’ experience with J.D. Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP System with strong knowledge/experience with the Manufacturing Accounting and Product Costing.
• 5+ years’ experience in setting up Manufacturing Automatic Accounting Instructions (AAI) and Distribution Automatic Accounting Instructions (DMAAI).
• Proven record of accomplishment in implementing change.
• Strong Data Analytic skills including the ability to develop SQL queries as needed to support data collection and reporting.
• High level of initiative and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize daily workload and work in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently, identify priorities and work successfully with minimal supervision.
• Drive to continue to learn and grow in the use and application of JD Edwards Citizen Developer Tools as well as other third-party reporting and analytical tools.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging others across multiple teams.
• Quality and cost driven.
• Ability to travel 60-70% of the time to domestic locations for rollout of JD Edwards over the next two years, 20-25% travel after that.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields