JDE business analyst – finance
$125,000 - $140,000 / yr
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide vision, leadership and drive the processes changes within the finance, supply chain and manufacturing processes.
- Participate in strategy planning activities, and be the functional leader in the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, and testing for all financial system enhancements and changes.
- Work closely with the BU’s functional representatives in the development of simplified/lean process improvements or operating practices which best utilize the systems to improve quality; increase productivity; and supports business goals.
- Develop peer, cross-functional & cross-BU relationships to maximize best practice sharing & team effectiveness.
- Responsible for the timely completion of project tasks and activities within functional area by directing activities of others as well as maintaining individual project responsibilities.
- Responsible for the development of the functional training and coordinating the on-going functional support, including, but not limited to the development of BU “super users”
- Act as the functional change agent by creating a sense of purpose to meet the goals of the business & leading by example.
- Own issue / risk identification, escalation, resolution and communication with the project team and functional management including BU functional leaders.
- Assure conformance to system architecture, methods, standards & practices & promote their creation.
- Analyze the BU’s competitive position in the use of technology in relation to industry best practices.
- Prepare, present & review overall plans, status reviews and reports as required by project and with BU responsible.
- Coordinate financial system change requests and/or JD Edwards patches/bug fixes with the corporate teams. Ensure proper BU testing and communication of any system wide financial changes prior to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Systems.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Finance Business Analyst in a manufacturing environment, automotive experience a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience with J.D. Edwards ERP System with strong knowledge/experience with the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Manufacturing Accounting, Product Costing and Fixed Asset Modules.
- Distribution Module experience a plus.
- Manufacturing Module experience a plus.
- Reports Now experience a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment in implementing change.
- Strong Data Analytic skills including the ability to develop SQL queries as needed to support data collection and reporting.
- High level of initiative and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize daily work load and work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, identify priorities and work successfully with minimal supervision.
- Drive to continue to learn and grow in the use and application of JD Edwards Citizen Developer Tools as well as other third party reporting and analytical tools.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet objectives by influencing and engaging others across multiple teams.
- Quality and cost driven.
- Ability to travel 20% -25% of the time to other domestic locations.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields