IT Support Analyst
Bound Brook, NJ
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience working in an MSP environment is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard software and technologies.
- The ability to effectively manage their time.
- Experience with RMM and PSA tools.
- An ability to prioritize their tasks to ensure response times are met.
- The ability to remain calm when stressful situations arise.
- A commitment to keep all documentation current and accurate.
- Willingness to travel to client locations when required, including New York City.
- A practical understanding of the OSI model to be able to identify and troubleshoot issues rapidly and efficiently
- IP networking, (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Network Security
- Firewall Deployment and Management
- VPN and VLAN experience
- Wireless Access Points
- Network printers and scanners
- RDP, RDS, WVD
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Windows Server and Desktop environments.
- Virtual computing platforms / VMware / Hyper-V
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Office 365 Administration
- Azure AD
- Passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to ongoing professional development
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields