IT Storage Director
New York, NY
$150,000.00 - $170,000.00
• Prioritizes, plans, schedules, and directs activities to meet deadlines, while reporting the status on multiple priorities and deadlines; contributes to long range planning and budget discussions
• Plan, coordinate, manage and perform storage and backup migrations between various vendor Enterprise Storage solutions; with experience architecting and engineering private, hybrid or public cloud storage solutions
• Review and approve Change Requests and represent them in the CAB meetings; review and assign Incident Tickets in the queue.
• Proven ability to understand Operational and Capital budgets for both on premise and cloud infrastructure including the ability for forecast 3+ years. Establishes budgetary requirements for asset refresh, licensing, maintenance agreements and project funding.
• Requires expertise with the design, configuration, and administration, tuning, optimizing and troubleshooting for NFS, CIFS, SMB, iSCSI, NDMP, FCoE and other Enterprise Storage protocols
• In depth understanding of NetBackup, Pure Storage, NetApp, IBM storage and Brocade switches with the ability to operate, engineer and architect associated solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Systems with course work in Computer Science or equivalent
• 10+ years of hands-on experience managing a storage infrastructure including on-prem, private cloud, and public cloud environments. Azure cloud experience is required
• 10+ years of troubleshooting issues on Netapp, Pure and NetBackup solutions across large multi-site storage and backup infrastructure.
• 10 + years of experience in architecting and implementing enterprise scale backup and storage solutions.
• Expertise in large scale architecture and deployment of enterprise backup and storage solutions across multiple data centers, sites, and public cloud.
• Experience with back up strategy in public cloud such as Azure and AWS.
• Experience working with managed service providers.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields