IT Solution Architect
New York, NY
$160,000.00 - $180,000.00
The Solution Architect – Supply Chain is responsible for ensuring that a solution or application supports the business and is continuously improved with high-quality, fit-for-purpose functionally delivered via a reliable, intuitive application. This role is responsible for understanding business needs, business processes, and ensuring the application supports current needs and is enhanced to meet future needs. This role will support leadership teams in strategy development and execution by providing subject matter expertise in supply chain (SCM). Lead the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud SCM work streams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines and aligns the technical and architectural vision for the program solution under development by collaborating with solution architects and other system architects
- Participates in determining the system, subsystems, and interfaces, validate technology assumptions and evaluate alternatives
- Align the MSHS product roadmap and features with Oracle’s new release cycles & enhancements
- Identifies any enabler capabilities and features and remove architectural gaps and impediments
- Promotes adaptive design and engineering practices, facilitates the reuse of ideas, components, services, and proven patterns across product teams
- Attends and provides inputs for high level estimates and identify dependencies to enable effective monthly rolling planning, with dependencies that cover twelve weeks of the feature backlog
- Serves as change agents that combines their technical knowledge of Agile principles with an intrinsic motivation to improve the company’s software and systems development processes
- Works closely with the Senior Director – Portfolio Manager and the roles within the pods (e.g., Business Analyst, Integration Specialist, QA, etc.)
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum Related Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience of Oracle Supply Chain applications such as: Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, iProcurement.
- 3+ years’ experience in Oracle Fusion Supply Chain (SCM) management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Proven record of working with Senior Business Leaders in developing technology roadmaps and strategies.
- Experience in leading Business Analysis, Business Process Design and Application Development (SDLC).
- Successful track record in delivering IT solutions on time and on budget.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Fusion SCM architecture and administration and the ability to quickly diagnose and solve system problems.
- Demonstrated successful working relationships with IT and Business Partners.
- Exceptional customer service orientation and collaboration skills.
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good Project management skills, planning and organization skills desired.
Minimum Computer Skills:
- Intermediate skill level with MS Project
- Intermediate skill level with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Vision and MS PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of relational database
- Knowledge of client/server architecture
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work on a variety of projects
- Possess self-awareness and the ability to utilize constructive feedback to improve performance
- Team-Player who creates a positive team environment
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields