IT Project Manager
Woodland Park, NJ
Temp To Permanent
· Responsible for leading and directing large and complex enterprise programs or projects across all lines of business.
· Oversees all aspects of project management implementation including resource management, time management, scope management, change management and financial management.
· Responsible for delivering projects in a demanding healthcare environment and involves working with business and IT stakeholders in the development and completion of project charters, project scopes of work, cost estimates and plans.
· Continually communicates the status, issues, risks, milestones and timelines to stakeholders, project team, executives, vendors and the PMO.
· Responsible for managing a diverse team of IT, business and vendors through the full project lifecycle.
· Helps develop and deliver best practices in a newly created PMO and assist with the coaching and mentoring of project managers.
· Knowledge of theories, principles, and concepts normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management, or closely related field OR a current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute.
· Two to five years of previous work related experience.
· Proven experience in planning, delivering and managing small to medium business and technology projects.
· Creative and critical-thinking skills with the ability to collect information from diverse sources.
· PMP from Project Management Institute is a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Manage projects, including managing project resources, schedule, scope, risk, cost, quality, procurement, stakeholders, and communications.
· Assist/support leads and other project managers to schedule meetings, track financials, and develop project documentation.
· Deliver projects in a demanding health care environment while working with stakeholders to develop project charters, cost estimates, schedules, and task lists.
· Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with the team and throughout the project lifecycle.
· Communicate status, issues, and risks to stakeholders. Organize and conduct meetings.
· Develop, collect and/or maintain project artifacts, such as status reports, meeting notes, project charters, project task lists and schedules, test plans, budgets, risk and issue logs, close-out documents etc.
· Monitor, and communicate project related issues, scope changes, and variances that may arise during the project life cycle and apply best practices to resolve or mitigate project issues.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields