IT Business Analyst, CRM
Sleepy Hollow, NY
$80.00 - $90.00
This position is the primary point of accountability to provide support to ensure the effective planning, execution and implementation of technology projects. The role will be aligned, collocated and assigned projects within Commercial and Sales Operations division and may report either to an Associate Director IT Program Management or the IT Portfolio Director. The resource works with minimal supervision and is responsible for applying Business Analytics and Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Standard project management deliverables: plan, resource plan, charter support, budget management, burndown, etc.
- Communication planning and support
- Weekly status report
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities.
- Collaborative, agile mindset to drive speedy, creative and efficient use of technology and data to drive business value.
- Business acumen and experience leading small projects a plus
- Ability to think analytically, a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to interpret relevant data and information.
- 5-7 years PM/BA experience coordination experience
- Communication expertise (internally, developing communications plans, ability to recognize and communicate risks and issues)
- Action oriented, high business acumen
- Experience in Salesforce/Veeva CRM, Microsoft platform, iOS app, other technical capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role
- Ability to clearly communicate across the various business units and within IT is critical to this role.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields