IT Access Management Analyst
Woodland Park, NJ
$35.00 - $40.00
Our client is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator in Woodland Park, NJ (07424) for a hybrid contract position. Experience working with Active Directory and User Account Management is required.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Administrator provides operational support and administration for account provisioning. The IAM Administrator will work with Active Directory for the secure management of digital identities, user accounts and associated access control functions. The Administrator will coordinate and follow up on user account administration customer inquiries and secure account access issues in accordance with Information Security policies and procedures.
- Works effectively on multiple assignments in a fast -paced and highly challenging environment.
- Understanding of security and technology.
- Works and interacts effectively with peers, customers and management personnel.
- Works through a list of repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Understand and use appropriate methods, tools, and applications to perform varied work activities within structured environments.
- Perform operational level troubleshooting activities and act appropriately to resolve incidents.
- Complete tasks as assigned by following documented procedures.
- Communicate security procedures to end users related to support activities.
- Act as first-tier support for customer account inquiries and, requests in the defined Service Level Agreement.
- Good interpersonal, communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Approximately 1-3 years of security administration experience in support of IT products or User account management and working knowledge of large IT organization operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Any professional certifications like ITIL, MCITP are preferred
- Basic knowledge on Active Directory, IAM Automation Tools like OIM, MIM, would be preferred
- User accountant management with COTS or custom applications, especially clinical applications, would be a plus
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields