IPO Advisory Manager / Director – Bilingual Japanese – Remote Home Based
Long Beach, CA
The US IPO Advisory Manager or Director position is an integral member of the US IPO Advisory practice. The US IPO Advisory practice is a high-profile function, providing accounting and SEC reporting advice to foreign emerging companies, i.e. startup companies, preparing for public offering in the US markets. The position will have opportunities to work directly on a regular basis with clients, clients’ SEC legal councils, and clients’ external auditors, and will also interact very closely with subject matter experts within the firm. The core responsibilities include assisting clients with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with USGAAP/IFRS and the financial section of SEC reports. Other responsibilities include assisting clients with preparation for and responding to requests from external auditors, including drafting accounting position memos, and advising clients on designing proper internal control over financial reporting. Our mission is to guide our clients to successfully complete their US IPO by providing accounting and other related advice.
· Lead preparation of financial statements in accordance with USGAAP/IFRS and preparation of financial section of SEC reports.
· Lead preparation for external audit requirements, including drafting accounting position memos.
· Lead/participate in discussions with a client, a client’s external auditors, and legal counsel. Maintain effective and professional relationships with a client, a client’s external auditors, and legal counsel.
· Keep abreast of industry, SEC reporting, and accounting developments. Apply solid knowledge of Finance/accounting concepts and principles to ensure accurate SEC report preparations. Review new SEC reporting requirements and US GAAP/IFRS accounting pronouncements, to determine the impact on the SEC report preparations.
· Work with subject matter experts, including the quality control department to produce high level quality and accuracy of financial statements and SEC reports. Maintain effective working relationships.
· Assist in driving process efficiencies and continuous process improvement efforts to strengthen the US IPO Advisory practice.
· Lead/participate in other special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed.
· Minimum 6+ years of accounting and financial analysis/reporting experience with exposure to SEC Form10K/20F/S-1/F-1/S-4/F-4 reporting and USGAAP/IFRS financial statement.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
· CPA required
· Regulation S-X and S-K experience a plus.
· Sarbanes-Oxley 404 experience a plus.
· PCAOB Audit experience a plus
· Japanese language skill a plus
· Driven and self-motivated to work both independently and within a team, in order to deliver with the highest quality.
· Flexibility and ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities under demanding time frames and respond effectively.
· Strong analytical, technical, organization skills, and attention to detail.
· Outstanding interpersonal, communication and coaching skills. Ability to work with different levels of management.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields