International Finance Accountant
We are searching for an International Finance Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in an interesting and challenging work environment. Reporting to the Director, International Finance, you will be responsible for performing accounting and financial reporting activities in a multicurrency environment and in accordance with international and generally accepted accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it aligns with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly journal entries to ensure that the general ledger is accurate and complete.
- Perform monthly reconciliations and analysis.
- Assist with the administration of external financial statement audits and agreed-upon procedures.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information for management decision-making and audits.
- Identify issues and research and resolve issues prior to the monthly general ledger close deadline.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting statements and reports, as well as preparation of quarterly metrics.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to learn new software
- Professional integrity, accountability, and trustworthiness
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required; MBA or other advanced degree in accounting, finance, or business administration desired.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Note: equivalent combination of education/training or experience will be considered.
- CPA license and public accounting experience preferred.
- Proven knowledge of GAAP and generally accepted auditing standards and procedures required; working knowledge of Oracle accounting system and international accounting standards desired.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields