$85,000 - $110,000 / yr
What will your day look like?
Assist in the execution of internal audits of financial, operational, regulatory compliance, information technology, and ancillary processes within the organization. Validate and assess existence, design, and execution of proper controls with appropriate processes and procedures to ensure compliance of related government guidelines and law. Support management in the assessment of potential areas of risk, appraisal of their significance, and in making recommendations to improve system controls, reduce expenses, and improve earnings. Responsible for executing work in a manner that is consistent with departmental standards and quality assurance requirements.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Audit the processes, operations, activities and various other meaningful and/or statistical data of various departments and locations of the company.
- Collects and analyzes information gathered to determine control deficiencies and issues
- Assist in preparing reports on the results of audits, recommending enhancements and opportunities for improvement as well as best practice opportunities
- Execute assigned audits and audit tasks pursuant to department guidelines and within established timetables, with high-quality results
- Successfully execute and complete multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- As assigned, participate in Credit Union activities such as projects, new initiatives, task groups, etc. in order to support development and implementation of new policies, processes, controls and provide feedback relative to internal control, compliance, and operational effectiveness/ efficiency
- Responsible for assisting with the assessment of action plans submitted by management
- Provide input and perspective to internal stakeholders with respect to mitigation strategies and action plans
- Assist in coordinating and facilitating requests by regulatory examiners, external auditors and other third parties
What makes you a great fit?
- 2+ years’ auditing experience required, financial institution or a related field preferred
- A CPA, CIA, CFE or other relevant certification desired
- 4 year bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Basic knowledge of information system auditing, and knowledge of consumer regulatory compliance, preferred
- Experience collaborating/coordinating activities and audit work with outside third-party audit providers, preferred
- In depth Microsoft Office software knowledge and experience with Symitar (host system) is preferred
- Experience using audit software (e.g. AuditBoard) a plus
- Knowledge and an introductory experience using data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL, Excel, IDEA, Tableau) a plus
- Demonstrate professional judgement and sound decision-making skills while executing internal audits and other process reviews
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
A hybrid work schedule ( 2 days in office a week)
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Contributions towards gym memberships
- Generous PTO and banking holidays off
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields