Are you an Internal Auditor who is looking for a change? Looking for some place where your skillset can be fully utilized? Then I have the opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Internal Auditor for a client we have near the Morgantown, PA area. The Internal Auditor will play a critical role in performing complex-level professional internal auditing work, leading and conducting various audit projects, and providing invaluable insights to the organization. If you are a highly motivated individual with a strong background in auditing and a passion for excellence, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead and conduct performance, operational, financial, and compliance audit projects.
- Provide consulting services to the organization’s management and staff.
- Contribute significantly to the development of the risk-based annual internal audit plan.
- Provide training and coaching to internal audit staff.
- Ensure compliance with The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Identify and evaluate the organization’s audit risk areas and participate in developing the annual internal audit plan.
- Perform audit procedures, including issue identification, criteria development, evidence review, and process documentation.
- Conduct interviews, document reviews, surveys, and prepare working papers.
- Independently identify, develop, and document audit issues and improvement recommendations.
- Communicate audit and consulting project results through written reports and oral presentations.
- Cultivate productive team-oriented client and staff relationships.
- Pursue professional development opportunities and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Represent internal auditing in organizational project teams, management meetings, and with external organizations.
- Provide or assist in providing training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Preferred: Four-year degree; Required: High School diploma.
- 4+ years of experience in internal auditing, external auditing, operations, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or a similar certification is required OR 1-2 years of relevant work experience, plus a graduate degree in business administration or a relevant field.
- Second professional certification in a related area such as IT auditing, fraud auditing, or accounting is a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Considerable knowledge of internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Familiarity with The IIA’s Standards and Code of Ethics.
- Understanding of contemporary risk management, control techniques, and control frameworks.
- Knowledge of management information systems, industry program policies, procedures, regulations, laws, and fraud indicators.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to anticipate needs and identify solutions.
- Skills in conducting quality control reviews of audit work products.
- Proficiency in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Experience in planning and project management.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Salary Range: Up to $95,000, depending on experience.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields