Internal Audit Manager
One of our top clients is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team. Great work-life balance, strong compensation package, and excellent benefits. The company offers rapid advancement opportunities in a variety of departments.
- Manage the day-to-day audit site visits, which consists of evaluating the design and testing operating effectiveness of key internal controls and/or testing of key financial statement accounts and processes
- Train and supervise Staff & Senior Auditors in ensuring the effective and efficient execution of the audit.
- Define and update the annual and long-range internal audit programs based on associated compliance, financial and operating risks
- Plan and communicate the detailed audit scope to auditees
- Develop audit engagement budgets and timelines
- Prepare risk assessment document during audit planning
- Deliver workpapers to external auditor within agreed upon deadline. Respond to any review comments from the external auditor in a timely and thoughtful manner.
- Conduct follow-up discussion and tests to ascertain whether agreed upon corrective measures have
- Develop Internal Audit policies and procedures based on changes within the profession
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required
- 5+ years of progressive experience required
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Public Accounting or manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields