Incoming Associate (Quality Control) – Pharmaceuticals
We are looking for an Incoming Associate to follow current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and current Good Documentation Practices (cGDP) to record all procedures in a timely manner. The Associate will understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in all functions executed and report any deviations where necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receiving materials using a Powered Industrial Vehicle (forklift, pallet jack). Responsible for reading and understanding all accompanied paperwork, which includes, but is not limited to: packing slip, bill of lading, Certificate of Analysis (CofA), and Certificate of Compliance (CofC). Inspect all incoming materials for identity, quantity, and damages. Responsible for reporting any discrepancies throughout the receiving process.
- Responsible for using the appropriate applications and forms to document the receiving and inspection process. This includes, but is not limited to, inspection forms, disposition labels, inventory sheets, inventory tracking software (Navision), and receiving/sampling logs.
- Responsible for inspecting and sampling incoming materials to ensure they meet quality standards. All materials will be inspected and sampled according to the material specifications and master proofs.
- Navigate through software programs, including but not limited to: Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word), Navision, LIMs, and SAP.
- Maintaining a safe working environment by following all safety guidelines/regulations and wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as appropriate. This person will ensure that all equipment used in sampling is cleaned, calibrated, and properly maintained.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: Proficient in computer work processing and Microsoft Office applications. Ability to lift (up to 50lbs or by team lift) and maneuver material up to 100 lbs. Good written and oral communication skills that enable them to communicate well with other departments.
Education and Experience: Minimum of Associates in Arts (AA) or a combination of higher education and two years’ experience in a regulated cGMP environment. Experience in a Quality environment is preferred.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields