Implementation Project Manager – SAP Concur
* Manage a complex, SAP Concur project implementation within a Higher Education environment.
* Gather functional and business requirements for an implementation solution working together with the Implementation Partner and technical resources.
* Develop and manage the project plan.
* Manage and communicate expectations with Implementation Partner in regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
* Coordinate and schedule activities between the Implementation Partner and internal resources to meet the project milestones and timeline.
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring technical success.
* Consistently communicate project status with stakeholders by means of status reports and status calls.
* Provide contributions to the document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* BS/BA or a combination of experience and education/training equivalent to a four-year college degree
* 5+ Years SAP Concur implementation experience
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Excellent organizational and project planning skills.
* Successful experience working directly with vendors to resolve complex implementation issues.
* Demonstrated detailed knowledge of SAP Concur.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
* Analysis and troubleshooting skills.
* Creative solution development.
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields