An Implementation Consultant is responsible for advising Customers and assisting the Implementation team with designing and implementing solutions. Additionally, you will design and scope custom solutions within the Product’s extension framework. You will work in partnership with other team members, closely following a standard implementation methodology. An Implementation Consultant will jump in and out of projects as needed to provide guidance and recommendations regarding customizations when the standard solution isn’t meeting the customer’s needs. You will be the liaison with other departments within the company to ensure solutions are delivered in a professional and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Participate as a key member of the implementation team charged with successfully implementing the Cloud Shipping solution and become a subject matter expert in its functionality, focused on its customization capabilities.
- Educate and train staff regarding customization capabilities.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for customizations of the solution.
- Lead discussions with customers regarding their business requirements and provide recommendations for customizations when usage of the standard solution does not meet the customer’s business needs.
- Expect to spend 70% of your time working with customers by leading screen share sessions.
- Serve as a primary point of contact internally with other company departments that are involved in the delivery of a customization. Manage, track and communicate completion time frames.
- Work with Implementation Manager and VP of Implementation Services to establish customization pricing and business practices.
- Educate and train staff regarding customization business practices.
- Record customer communication through the CRM system, providing transparency to the status of customizations within the overall project.
- Exchange routine information with fellow members of implementation team, including priorities, timeliness, and issues as they arise.
- Maintain and expand knowledge and proficiency on implementation job function, products/services and implementation best practices. The software evolves rapidly, so being able to learn and adapt quickly is required.
- Implement solutions as needed to support the Customer and business demands.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years prior implementation experience that involves gathering requirements from customers, providing business analysis and creating Statements of Work. That experience will also include testing custom work to ensure compliance with Statements of Work prior to delivery to the customer.
The candidate will bring their own personality to the role while following company’s standard methodology. They will thrive on changing priorities and juggling tasks in order to balance attention across a large and diverse set of projects. They will manage their schedule to work well alone without much supervision in order to meet project timelines.
They will be proficient is current technologies, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and in configuring web software solutions. They will have a business understanding of technology. They will be good at organization and great communicators; both written and orally. They will enjoy leading screen share sessions with customers while enthusiastically sharing knowledge. An understanding of shipping business processes and practices is a plus.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields