$80,000 - $100,000 / yr
Established, cool, growing HVAC Contractor seeks
hard driving Estimator
- Are you a greyhound, in a hound dog world?
- Are you looking for a job where your hard work will finally be rewarded?
- Did you finish tests early in high school, but were too embarrassed to be the first one done, so you sat there quietly looking around, until someone else walked up to hand their test to the teacher?
- Do you kick ass at work, outpace your peers, and are looking for a place you can spread your wings, be challenged and grow?
Well, look no further…..
Our client is a fast paced, growing, profitable, HVAC company, and they’re looking for an Estimator Sales Manager to join their growing team.
Our client is an awesome, technology forward, established HVAC Contractor with amazing culture, who is looking for that “A” player to come on board and join their team. This job has lots of opportunities, a great wage, growth, and a potential for more
If you are looking for that job opportunity where you are encouraged to pass someone doing 65 in the fast lane, somewhere where your hard work will finally be acknowledged and rewarded, then this may be the position you’ve been looking for!
- Assist the owner in bidding projects, large and small, with enough detail to provide accurate budgets. This should include labor, parts and permits.
- Meet clients on-site to go over their HVAC needs and make suggestions as necessary. Analyze drawings and prints.
- Project manages estimates.
- Assist in ordering materials, tools and equipment.
- Communicate with clients via email and phone regarding estimate expectations and arrival times. Provide estimates via email for smaller projects.
- Nurture existing clients and find new clients.
- Attend and participate in production and sales meetings.
- Review invoices that have been created by the billing department for accuracy and final approval.
- Work closely with service coordination department in the hand-off of estimates for scheduling.
Estimator position requires the ability to estimate both residential and commercial work, meaning a Journeyman HVAC technician card holder or equivalent past experience as an estimator in the HVAC industry preferred. The ability to answer electrical code questions to clients, staff and others. Must be hard working, articulate, and assertive. Our client operates off of the cloud and will be transitioning to a cloud based CRM in the near future, so an open mind or basic knowledge of working remotely. Strong knowledge of word and excel.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields