Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager – Manufacturing
Rockford IL – Onsite
- Serve as a change management leader, effectively preparing managers and leaders to drive change.
- Provide trusted thought leadership and HR/Employee Relations advice to all stakeholders, ensuring a balanced approach is taken to resolving all HR issues. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change.
- Responsible for driving accountability and provide day-to-day guidance to line management as it relates to-coaching, counseling, career development, succession and talent management, performance management and disciplinary actions.
- Work proactively with managers and leaders to evaluate and prepare for future talent needs. Manage all internal transitions and promotions for manufacturing workforce to ensure appropriateness and eligibility.
- Support the organization in executing an effective recruiting strategy. Develop, facilitate, and implement staffing strategies & plans to ensure the right people are in the right positions with the necessary skills to do the job.
- Responsible for administering performance review program and job descriptions to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Compiles and maintain metrics and data for all internal and external HR reports.
- Administers and maintains records for benefit programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurance, pension plans vacation sick leave, leave of absence and employee assistance along with conducting annual enrollment.
- Partners with other functional areas (such as Manufacturing & Safety) as required, to ensure applicable guidelines are adhered to (both internal & external) while ensuring reporting and records are accurate. Specifically, in the areas of EEOC, FMLA and OSHA reporting. Assists with filings, surveys, and other regulatory compliance.
- Maintains training programs and documents for ISO certification, TS, and Quality.
- With support from Reginal Safety team, develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Works directly with Corporate HR to carry out all corporate objectives (training, surveys, policies, etc.).
- Works with outside agencies and regulators to effectively manage unemployment and workers compensation claims.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred. Will consider other 4-year degree with applicable experience.
- 7+ years’ experience resolving complex employee relations issues and progressive HR experience within a non-union manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational design, employee relations, diversity & inclusion, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, and highly collaborative environment.
- Must possess leadership qualities with exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and customer skills.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields