Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager oversees all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes at this manufacturing location. They will support business needs and the implementation of company strategy and objectives. This position is responsible for driving engagement and supporting/creating initiatives for employees to contribute a high-performance culture.
- Identify opportunities to improve organizational capability and drive culture in alignment with business strategy.
- Diagnose gap between current and desired organization performance and deploy actions to resolve gap.
- Provide coaching and consulting to business leaders on effective performance management intervention.
- Advise on employee relations issues.
- Act as an advocate for employee communication.
- Help direct the HR and leadership team in its communications.
- Give guidance and direction to business leaders on human resource management policies, processes, and systems.
- Deliver strong leadership and direction to the HR team.
- Ensure business processes comply with local, state, and federal legal requirements.
- Drive ethical practices and adherence to company core values throughout the organization.
- Oversee site compensation programs and adherence to corporate compensation policies.
- Promote positive employee relations and employee engagement.
- Act as the lead for talent acquisition plans in anticipation of short/long term business needs.
- Champion change management through collaboration and communication.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive Human Resources professional experience
- Ability to understand, create, interpret, and easily communicate policies.
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrates discretion, able to work with sensitive and confidential materials and possess good business judgment
- Knowledge of US employment laws and ability to apply legal concepts to real world situations
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields