Human Resource Manager
This position reports to the Vice President of Operations and CFO. This position is responsible the organizations Human Resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices while meeting of company standards of excellence. Will oversee the safety protocols followed on various factory operations, organizes safety training for employees, maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources
Essential Job Duties
• Ensure efforts in planning, monitoring and verification of Company safety programs.
Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
Develop relationships with Trade Organizations, Community Colleges, and Trade Schools to create a consistent pipeline of skilled employees
Ensure the factory is properly staffed.
Ensure management guidelines for human resource policies and procedures in coordination with the Company’s CBA.
Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards including but not limited to OSHA and Workforce Services.
This position may participate in several manufacturing committees
Partner with other Managers and work closely with Facility Supervisors to ensure smooth operation and application of safety guidelines and human resource policies and procedures.
Other duties as required by the business..
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or similar field of study.
• Four plus years in manufacturing safety/human resource positions.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong Computer Technology skills.
• Excellent verbal skills.
• Organized with excellent time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields