Human Resource Manager
$100,000 - $120,000 / yr
Job Title: HR Manager
The HR Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the Human Resources function at a non-union, tier 1 automotive facility. This includes developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, recruiting and hiring employees, training and development, employee relations, and compensation and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that are consistent with the company’s overall business objectives.
- Recruit and hire qualified employees to meet the company’s staffing needs.
- Develop and implement employee training and development programs.
- Manage employee relations, including resolving employee grievances and conducting disciplinary investigations.
- Administer the company’s compensation and benefits program.
- Oversee the performance management process.
- Serve as a liaison between the company and its employees.
- Stay up-to-date on HR laws and regulations.
- Manage the HR department budget.
- Provide HR support to all departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in HR management.
- Proven track record of success in recruiting, hiring, training, and development.
- Strong understanding of HR laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Chance to make a significant impact on the company’s success.
Back To Job Board
Submit Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields